[EM] Correction to SVM and Strong FBC

Alex Small asmall at physics.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 5 16:20:21 PDT 2002

Earlier I said that the machine should be deterministic.  The one
exception would have to be when applying an election method to assigned
strategies yields an exact tie, and there's no way to resolve it by
applying some other analysis to the information available.
I don't know how this affects matters.  I've heard it stated that the GS
Theorem only applies to deterministic methods, and I don't know what the
GS theorem says about exact ties.
Alex

----