[EM] Poindexterville - Project Genoa of Rumsfield (was Re: show us the ballots, mikeo

Craig Carey research at ijs.co.nz
Thu Dec 26 01:09:04 PST 2002

At 02\12\25 05:13 -0800 Wednesday, Douglas Greene wrote:
 >I just wanted to remind the list of the problems of runoffs, even in three
 >candidate races.
 >
 >All a runoff does is ensure the least favored candidate won't win, not that
 >the CW will.  The CW may have been eliminated in the first round.
 >
 >And, Mike, why do you even bother responding to Don?  He's just here to trash
 >our motives and keep us from being effective advocates for superior methods.
 >
 >VT and NM are the next targets for the CVD and affiliated IRVings.  Time for
 >us to organize!

What research would be used to assist that targeted opposing of the CVD's
own targeting ?.

---------------------------

It looks to me like the "Total Information Awareness" proposal is intended to
be an attack against the law enforcement agencies, instead of against the
liberties of Americans. It was intended to be a way of getting a new DoD
alternative to Microsoft Powerpoint documents. A feature of government
departments is that staff in different agencies refuse to cooperate unless
positively misled. The URL at the bottom shows that the project is about
showy pictures : e.g. edited footage of a bank robber (some Nobel Laureate
economist that suggested that the economic direction of USA was not right).
(K. Arrow got onto Pres Nixon's list of enemies. (I never found out the
consequences of that)).