[EM] Tideman and GMC

Bart Ingles bartman at netgate.net
Mon Feb 28 11:33:51 PST 2000

Apparently Happy99 is apparently a worm program which creates e-mail
attachments from the infected computer.  Various web sites give
instructions on how to remove it, in case you have run the attachment
inadvertently.  Here is Symantec's:

   http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/happy99.worm.html

They also give away program to remove it automatically:

   http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/fix.happy99.worm.html