[EM] No specified turnout

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 23:02:50 PST 2000

>I'm not quite sure of what you mean, but, for instance, there's no way to
>produce rankings such that |{A>>B}|=|{B>>C}|=|{C>>A}|=total all
>votes. Could someone clarify?

I just meant that (or so I believed at the time) any pairwise
vote table has a set of rankings that will produce that pairwise
vote table. I just meant "any pairwise vote table", not
"any combination of pairwise vote table and turnout". So
any example that specifies turnout isn't what I was referring
to. But if round robin results array doesn't mean
pairwise vote table, then my statement may well be incorrect.

Mike Ossipoff