[ER] Minnesota and IRO (fwd)

Mike Ositoff ntk at netcom.com
Fri Nov 6 20:14:37 PST 1998

Forwarded message:

This is a reply to part of a message that was sent to ER & EM.
I've just replied to the ER copy, but forgot to send a copy
to EM. And so I'm now forwarding my reply to EM. That's why
my reply has ">" characters at the beginning of each line,
and the original message has 2 such characters at the beginning
of each line.